Thursday, March 30, 2006

What I Really Think

List ten things you want to say to people you know but you never will, for whatever reason. Don’t say who they are. Use each person only once.

  1. I hate your husband.
  2. I ignore every one of your phone calls. I cringe when your number shows up on the caller ID. I plan to never call you back.
  3. I fell in love with you the moment I saw you, I love you still and I always will.
  4. I've given you so much advice about your problem and still, you do nothing. I don't want to hear about it anymore. Figure it out for yourself. I'm done listening to you complain.
  5. I hate who you've become because of him.
  6. You are beautiful, absolutely brilliant and astonishingly articulate. I'd like to be more like you and less like me sometimes.
  7. I love you to pieces but your children are exceptionally rude little brats, and I find it torturesome to be around them.
  8. You are a narrow-minded arrogant fuck.
  9. I am sick of your opinions. You are an isolant know-it-all and that is the reason no one wants to be around you.
  10. I miss you.

Okay, I need to do this at least once a week; that was invigorating. Now, if only I had the backbone to say these things out loud, then I would truly be liberated.

No comments: