Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I'm having an affair

So it's Wednesday. And have I lived up to my resolutions? Well..... not exactly. But I will start walking tomorrow. I swear. And as far as my attitude, I really am trying. There is one thing I am excited to report. The husband and I are really working on incorporating at least a few of the 25 bliss factors into our daily encounters with one another. It has made a gargantuan difference in the way that we interact and behave together. He has become the caring, considerate and romantic man I fell in love with seven years ago, and I have been trying to be more kind and patient with him in return. It's amazing that with a few simple changes, he and I are reshaping our once uninspired marriage into a blazing love affair.

"Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved bring a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring." ~Oscar Wilde

"I don't pretend to know what love is for everyone, but I can tell you what it is for me; love is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with them more than any other person, love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself, including the things you might be ashamed of, love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone, but still getting weak knees when they walk into a room and smile at you."

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." ~Judy Garland

"Just so you know, there's a space that only you can fill. Just so you know, I loved you then, I guess I always will."

1 comment:

Yesterdays_ashes said...

((((((((((hugs))))))))))

I am so happy for both of you and wish you a lifetime of happiness, love and weak knees!